30 jun 2011

Ilomilo Amigurumi! (english)



"Milton and Ilona"


This pattern was inspired by cute little creatures called "Safkas," who belong to a puzzle video game created by SouthEnd Interactive and Microsoft Game Studios.  It was released on January 5, 2011 for the Xbox Live Arcade.  
For more information, visit the webpage "Blog Ilomilo" or Southend Interactive

I confess that I never played this game but I fell in love with these cute characters! They are absolutely kawaii!!

Reproduction for sale is strictly prohibited.

Licencia Creative Commons
Ilomilo Amigurumi por Carmen Pérez D. se encuentra bajo una Licencia Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-CompartirIgual 3.0 Unported.
Basada en una obra en www.southend.se.


You can buy and download the pattern in Ravelry: Ilomilo Amigurumi 


Or buy it directly from paypal (click on the image) 



Just for 2,5 € 

I hope you like it and have fun knitting it! ^^
I welcome your comments or questions; and I wanna see your projects! >w<


If my research was correct I think the red character is Ilona.


And therefore, the blue character is Milton.

 If you have a chance I recommend this game, in the future I would like to play this game! =)

 
Happy knitting!! <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario